Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
- This app (“APP”) is the property of Biocomposites Ltd. (the “Company”) a company registered in England and Wales under company number 03291943 whose registered address is Keele Science Park, Keele, Staffordshire, England ST5 5NL.
- The Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use this APP, subject to these Terms. The Company reserves the right to revoke this licence at any time by removing your access or availability to the APP.
- This APP is the property of the Company and is made available for your own personal use, it must not be used for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You agree that when using this APP you will comply with all applicable UK laws, international laws and including the laws of your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”) You agree that when using the APP you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms, in particular and without limitation you agree not to (i) use the APP in any unlawful manner or in any manner which promotes or encourages any illegal activity including, without limitation, infringement of any intellectual property rights; (ii) attempt to gain unauthorised access to the APP or any networks, servers, or computer systems connected to the APP; or (iii) attempt to adapt, modify or reverse engineer any part of the APP, save to the extent as may be expressly permitted by these Terms or by law.
- All material contained within this APP or made available by this APP, including but not limited to data, trade marks, text, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, source code, software, intellectual property or any other material capable of obtaining intellectual property rights (“Content”) is owned by or licensed to the Company. Any use of the Content for any other purpose, except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited.
You agree to use the Content for the purposes for which it was meant, you further agree not to transmit, store, distribute, commercially exploit, publish, transmit, reproduce, vary or edit any Content without the prior written permission of the Company.
- It is understood that the use of the APP is at your own risk. The Company shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure the APP is free from bugs, errors and viruses. The Company makes no representation or warranties in relation to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the APP or the APP being free from bugs, viruses or errors. The APP is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company accepts no responsibility for the unavailability of the APP or any difficulty incurred (but not limited to) in downloading, installing, accessing or deleting the APP.
- The Company hereby disclaims any and all liability whatsoever whether it arises in contract or tort including but not limited to negligence or in relation to your use of the APP. The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure of the APP or any damage or injury to you or your equipment as a result of or in relation to your downloading or use of the APP.
The Company will not be liable, in contract or in tort under statute or otherwise as a result of or in connection with the APP for any (i) consequential losses; (ii) loss or profits, and/or damage to goodwill; (iii) economic and/or similar losses or (iv) special damages and indirect losses.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits the liability of the Company for (i) death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or cease providing the APP with or without notice.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes to the APP at any time and for any reason.
- The Company reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and ensuring that you are aware of any changes that are made to said Terms. By your continued use of the APP you will be bound by any new Terms.
- This APP contains information about the Company’s products, you understand that these products may or may not be available in your country or territory. The products may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different counties. It is understood that any product information supplied within this APP is for information purposes only and should not be construed as the promotion or solicitation of any product or confirmation that the use of said product is authorised by the regulatory bodies and laws of the country in which you are located. It is your responsibility to confirm the conditions of use within your county or availability of product. This can be done by contacting the Company.
- This APP may contain, from time to time, information pertaining to various health, medical or fitness conditions and treatments. This information is in no way meant to be a substitute for any advice tendered by a doctor or other medical professional. It is supplied for informational purposes only. Such information supplied by this APP should not be used for the diagnosing of any health condition, fitness problem or disease. You should always consult a qualified medical professional to determine the diagnoses of any health or fitness problem or disease and any treatment.
- The Company shall comply with its Privacy Statement which can be viewed at http://biocomposites.com/privacy-statement/
- You can contact the Company by (i) post at: Biocomposites Ltd, Keele, Science Park, Keele, Staffordshire, England ST5 5NL; (ii) Email: email@example.com or (iii) telephone: +44 (0) 1782 338 580.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provisions) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.